Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Christmas Wish List


My Mom recently asked me to make a list of small to big things I might want for Christmas.  I had fun searching the net for ideas.  I couldn't stop finding cool things that I wanted.

I thought I would share my Christmas Wish List with you.  

I think "lists" tells a whole lot about a person.

THE LIST 

--FLIP VIDEO CAMERA "ULTRA" - IN ORANGE OR GREEN 

-A new Nalgene Water Bottle - Must be "BPA Free" and in a fun color!!!

-Original "Hunter" Wellington Rain Boots in hunter green.

-Martha Stewart Collection Multi-color bowl set!  I need bowls for food prep.

--TRAVEL Jewelry case.  I have so many earrings that get tangled when traveling. 

--2 NEW WINE GLASSES - I keep breaking them....CRATE AND BARREL- $5 EACH

--Tennis skirt- LOVE this one in PINK/GREEN/WHITE (MEDIUM)

--Sheet Set from Target "Dwell Studio"

--This cookbook...

--Origins moisturizer

-The latest software version of MICROSOFT MONEY (it is either 2008 or 2009)

-Drugstore.com- Buy 1 mascara get 1 free 
L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS WATERPROOF MASCARA IN BLACK!

-Martha Stewart Collection Colander.  This is something I actually do need. $9.99

--a Starbucks gift card or a Staples gift card is very useful also.



No comments: