Monday, September 15, 2008

listing

I love to make lists.  I really do.  There is something to be said about checking things off and seeing things right in order - one thing after the other.  I think I get this habit from my Mom, who makes LISTS of her LISTS.  No, seriously...she does.  I think I have a list for everything- to do, not to do, to do in my life time, to do this year, to buy, to give away, to order, to mail, to email, to make, to cook, to cook in my lifetime, to drink, to invite, etc.  I love a good, old-fashioned list!

Anyway,  here is today's list...

WHAT I DID ON MY 26TH BIRTHDAY:  SEPT 12, 2008

1.  Got a Patagonia Fleece jacket from Josh that I have always wanted
2.  Got an incredible Birthday COOKIE/M & M cake
3. Got a gift certificate for a mani/pedi
4.  Went to a great lunch, with two great people and had Three Cheese Mac N Cheese
5. Did errands in the rain
6.  Took Julia to her voice lesson
7. Got an AMAZING pair of Hunter Wellington Rain Boots, that I have always wanted and felt cool carrying the box around that they came in.
8.  Went to dinner with another couple at JOHNNY UTAHS.  
9. Rode on a mechanical bull at Johnny Utah's.
10.  Ate a really great bacon cheeseburger.
11.  Passed out on the couch before midnight.


1 comment:

Susan Jones said...

Wow...I love your list of b'day things. What a great day you had. Yes, your Mom loves her lists.
Love, Mom