Monday, January 28, 2008

MONDAYS

Why do I hate Monday's? This morning I pressed SNOOZE four times. And that's good for me. I have this great feature on my alarm clock called "NAP" where you press the button and it sets an alarm for you to nap. I like the 10 minute nap. So, I pressed it four time this morning and work up 15 minutes before I had to leave.

So today actually turns out great. I really have, what I think, is the greatest job. In the morning, I babysit for a 9 month boy who is just too happy and too great. He napped for two hours of my shift and I use that time to catch some REGIS AND KELLY, prop my feet up, and just relax. So nice. Of course, I do do the dished and clean up before I do any of that.

Then, in the afternoon I am responsible for providing "company" to a 12 year old (almost 13) girl. I pick her up from school and we walk home and she sits on her laptop all afternoon while I sit on their computer and write a blog.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN LIFE YOU HAVE!!!

XOXO, Mom